The Flange Wizard 28439 Magnetic Circle Layout & Burning Guide will cut circles up to 30" in diameter.
- Simply place the sharpened pin of the layout tool into your center punch mark and let the magnet slide down to sit firmly on the work surface.
- The magnet is strong enough to support the weight of your torch, which frees your hands for more cutting control.
- You can cut holes as small as 4" when you remove the base. Note: remove magnetic base when cutting small circles - heat can degrade magnetic strength.
- As a circle layout tool, the Magnetic Circle Layout & Burning Guide has a sliding soapstone holder and 360° scale on the magnetic base.
- Layout bolt circles, mark for hole locations or baffle plate placement, circle sectioning or any number of reasons becomes a snap with Flange Wizard's layout scale and sliding soapstone holder.
- Protective case p/n 8903 can be ordered separately (16" x 6" x 3").
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will it fit my torch?
- YES! It fits all conventional torches.
- What size holes will it cut?
- As small as 2-1/2" out of base and up to 30" diameter. For larger diameter, buy the Chariot Cutting Guide (part number 24219).
- How strong are the magnets?
- There are two 25 lb. pull magnets.
- Is an extension available?
- YES. Part number 3311-EX (5 ft. circle).
NOTE: Remove magnet when cutting smaller holes, as the heat from the torch will damage it.