The CW-300 Circle Wiz cutting attachment is a must for anyone who cuts small to medium holes in plate or pipe. It is especially handy for cutting out the holes for matching saddle cuts, weldolets and threadolets.
Learn How to Use the Circle Wiz
- Made of finished high quality steel.
- The universal bushing will adapt to any size or make of conventional cutting torch.
- Three set screws attach the Circle Wiz to any oxy-fuel torch tip.
- The Circle Wiz will cut holes from 5/8" to 8" in diameter (we recommend the Chariot Cutting Guide P/N 24219 for larger holes).
- Simply slide the center pen along the hex arm to attain the proper radius of hole desired.
- Place the sharpened point in your center mark and you are ready to cut.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will it fit my torch?
- YES! It fits all conventional torches.
- Will it fit my plasma?
- NO! We have a Plasma Wiz (part number 30061).
- What size holes will it cut?
- From 5/8" to 6" diameter. For larger circles use the Chariot Cutting Guide part number 24219.
- What is it made of?