The 24219 Chariot Cutting Guide is a must for every tradesmen who uses a conventional cutting torch.
Learn How to Use the Chariot Cutting Guide
- It will cut circles up to 39" in diameter.
- It can cut holes as small as 5/8" when used without the axles.
- It can bevel circles up to 36" in diameter.
- The versatile Chariot Guide cuts straight lines, bevels, irregular shapes and circles.
- The universal bushing adapts to any standard oxy-fuel torch tip. 15-1/2" extension (p/n 3311-EX) is available for larger circle.
- The versatility allows the tool to be re-assembled into a variety of practical torch guide combinations.
See our recent post on how to use the Flange Wizard Multi-Purpose Chariot Cutting Guide here!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will it fit my conventional torch?
- YES! It fits all torches.
- Will it fit my plasma torch?
- NO! We have Plasma Guides (part number 30061 and PG-601)
- What size holes will it cut?
- 5/8" to 39" diameter NOTE: smaller holes (5/8 to 4") can be cut when wheel assembly is removed.
- Is an extension available?
- Yes. Part number 3311-EX adds 15" to circle diameter (66" diameter).