Circle Wiz Cutting Torch Attachment - CW-300 - Flange Wizard
Brand: Flange Wizard Tools
CW-300 Circle Wiz Cutting Torch Attachment - Flange Wizard
The CW-300 Circle Wiz cutting attachment is a must for anyone who cuts small to medium holes in plate or pipe. It is especially handy for cutting out the holes for matching saddle cuts, weldolets and threadolets.
Learn How to Use the Circle Wiz
- Made of finished high quality steel.
- The universal bushing will adapt to any size or make of conventional cutting torch.
- Three set screws attach the Circle Wiz to any oxy-fuel torch tip.
- The Circle Wiz will cut holes from 5/8" to 8" in diameter (we recommend the Chariot Cutting Guide P/N 24219 for larger holes).
- Simply slide the center pen along the hex arm to attain the proper radius of hole desired.
- Place the sharpened point in your center mark and you are ready to cut.