Magnetic Centering Heads - 53025-M, 53076-M, 53085-M - Flange Wizard
Brand: Flange Wizard Tools
Magnetic Centering Heads - 53025-M, 53076-M, 53085-M
The Flange Wizard Centering heads are machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection.
Learn How to Use the Magnetic Centering Heads
53025-M Small Magnetic Centering Head (for pipes 1” and larger) is designed for the person who works with smaller diameter pipe. Fire protection, fence and gate builders, live stock pens and corrals, and various alignment jobs in the automotive field are a few of the many uses.
53076-M Medium Magnetic Centering Head (for pipes 6” and larger) is designed to establish and mark a center-line at any angle around the circumference (inside and out) on a pipe or tank. This tool is a must for the welder’s or fitters’ toolbox.
53085-M Large Magnetic Centering Head (for pipes 10” and larger) has a one-piece magnetic “Y” shaped body like our other models, only wider and larger.
- They have a one piece "Y" shaped body design with a 2-1/2° increment degree dial that turns 360°.
- The degree dial has a built-in vial for leveling the tool at various angles.
- The hardened center punch marks your set position by taping with a hammer (vial and center punch are replaceable for lasting service).
- Magnets in the legs will free up the users hands for a safer and more accurate layout mark.
- Use them to establish and mark a centerline at any angle around the circumference on a pipe or tank or as a protractor level.