L-2 Shirt pocket size (1-1/2" x 2-3/8" x 5/8" thick) degree dial level makes it easy to establish angles, set tanks, layout keyways and measure decline or slope.
- The level body is permanently marked in 2.5° increments and numbered every 10 degrees.
- It has strong magnets in the base for easy hands-off use and can even hold the end of a tape measure for solo use.
- Great level for getting angles on hard to reach pipe or structural steel details.
- On the back side of the tool is a PITCH/LEVEL DEGREES scale for easy referencing.
- Tool is machined from aluminum and anodized for a protective finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this tool used for?
- It's a small shirt pocket level, great for working in difficult to reach places in the field. The dial is 360 degrees in 2-1/2 degree increments. This tool comes highly recommended by the automotive industry.