Flange Aligners 38240-T, 38240-TL - Flange Wizard
Brand: Flange Wizard Tools
FLANGE ALIGNERS 38240-T, 38240-TL
NOTE: See the Flange Hole Diameter Reference Chart to check hole diameters for your specific flange.
38240-T (threaded) - in protective carrying case with knurled nuts will fit flanges with holes from 1/2" to 1-7/16" diameter.
38240-TL (threaded large) - in sturdy cardboard box is the largest model. Fits flanges with holes 1/2" to 1-15/16" in diameter.
Learn How to Use the Flange Aligners
- Flange Wizard Aligners are self contained with built-in levels to allow for proper alignment of the top two holes of a flange, as well as the vertical face.
- Allows welder to align and tack weld flange without fear of knocking off traditional levels.
- All models of the Pipe Aligner will two-hole (make 2 holes of the flange horizontally level with the ground) and vertically level the face of the flange in one easy step.
- Pins have double lead threads for fast set-up.
- Built in levels are easily replaceable if broke.
- The Pipe Flange Aligner saves valuable fit-up time, in most cases it cuts fit-up time in half.
- All models are machined from steel to make a very sturdy and lasting tool.