Wizard Wraps are made of a non-asbestos, smooth, durable, heat resistant material.
Learn How to Use the Pipe Wraps
- High quality sanded edges allow for easier and more accurate pipe marking.
- Multiple wraps are available for marking from 1" to 48" in standard sizes.
- Larger sized pipe wraps can be customized.
- A pipe fitters circumference and quartering scale are printed on each wrap along with a tape measure.
- It is a high density product for heavy duty service at temperatures up to 360° F.
- It has outstanding resistance to oil, gasoline, kerosene, water and sea water.
- The edges are thick and straight for easier, more accurate marking.
- Wizard Wraps come with a sturdy tube for storage.
Custom Wraps can also be purchased here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long of a wrap do I need?
- 5 times the diameter is a good length (this allows for overlap).
NOTE: All standard wraps are...
- Screen printed inch increments are in 16th's.
- Completely asbestos free.
- Can handle temperature up to 375 degrees.
- Packaged in strong reusable tubes.
CUSTOM WRAPS can be ordered by the foot in 5-1/4" width (WW-18) or 7" width (WW-18A). Maximum length that can be purchased is 540 feet long. NOTE: Custom wraps are not screened.