The 70001 Angle Burning Guide with magnetic base can be used with conventional oxy-fuel, or plasma torch systems to assist in making angle and straight cuts.
Featuring a New On/Off Switchable Magnet
- The tool can also be used as a protractor or multi-angle tri-square.
- The top guide will hold any standard square as well as most straight edges.
- The base is equipped with strong magnets located on the back for cutting straight lines and angles.
- In addition a strong magnet is placed on the bottom for giving stability when using the tool as a tri-square.
- Protective carrying case p/n 8903 can be ordered separately (16" x 6" x 3")
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the cutting rail?
- Standard length is 16" long.
- What material is the cutting rail?
- Stainless steel.
- Is the base magnetic?
- Yes! It has one 90 lb. on/off magnet.
NOTE: You can order cutting rail extensions with magnetic blocks.