Miter Marker - MMS505 - Flange Wizard
Brand: Flange Wizard Tools
MMS505 - Miter Marker from Flange Wizard
The Miter Marker is a compact form of the Master Marker. It is a unique layout tool for pipe and structural steel.
Learn How to Use the Miter Marker
Featuring a New On/Off Switchable Magnet
- The Miter Marker quickly marks pipe from 1-1/2" to 18".
- Magnetic base, with levels, help the operator to stabilize tool and quickly find top dead center of the pipe.
- Removable and completely adjustable head, with a built in level, gives the operator the ability to mark both sides of a pipe without resetting the angle because the head can rotate 360 degrees .
- Because the head rotates, the operator is not limited by pipe size if you need to move the base for continuous marking.
- The arms have spring-loaded joints for smooth and precise operation for years of trouble-free service.
- The Miter Marker sets the standard for marking pipe saddles and structural steel layout.
- The Miter Marker comes standard with a structural steel adapter and strap (for non-ferrous pipe).
- Levels are easily replaced if broken. It is machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection.
- The Miter Marker comes in a case with foam cut-outs for storage.
- A must have for the professional.