Truewerk Gray Welterweight Windshirt
Gray Welterweight Windshirt from Truewerk
Welterweight: heavier than lightweight but lighter than middleweight. Where speed, strength and toughness are required to survive.
Built to be the most versatile piece in the system, the Welterweight is compact (packs into its chest pocket), breathable and properly fitted.
Wear over a t-shirt as an outer layer in warmer weather, or while working hard. Throw the Double-Stitch or Brickhouse Parka on over it as the temperatures drop.
Unlike cotton or fleece mid-layers, the Welterweight's smooth outer fabric is wind proof, has water repellent finish and slides effortless against the linings of additional layers.
- Stretch Rip-Stop Technical Shell fabric is windproof, highly breathable, lightweight and tough. Designed to slide easily against outer layers.
- DWR Coating repels stains, rain and snow.
- Soft-Touch Lining wicks moisture away from your body while adding warmth, not bulk.
- Jacket Stores Inside Chest Pocket and can be clipped to harness or work gear with web loop.
- 4-Way Stretch Underarms increase mobility.
- Broad Shoulders & Sleeves improve mobility and insure no seams are under harness or pack straps.
- Extended Shirt Tail covers your ass while working and can be tucked into a harness.