Truewerk Beige Double-Stitch Pant
Beige Double-Stitch Work Pants from Truewerk
For the 49'ers of the California Gold Rush and Spike Drivers on the Transcontinental Railroad heavy riveted canvas and denim trousers where state of the art. It was revolutionary when Levis Strauss filed his patent on them in 1873. The gold rush ended and the transcontinental railroad was completed, but fabric and clothing technology have continued to advance.
Today 4-way stretch fabrics with waterproof breathable technology have become standard in outdoor and military applications. Their durability and performance have eclipsed cotton canvas as the F150 has passed up the horse and buggy.
The Double-Stitch pant was created to usher in a new era of work pants.
We expect the old timers to be skeptical, and cling to their blue jeans for a while, but when the work needs to be done, and the weather is not cooperating, we're confident that those offered a better option will take it.
Double-Stitch pants are detailed with our 'hooded' no-snag pen/knife pocket, thigh and hip stuff pockets with bonded zippers and riveted corners. They feature 4-way stretch fabric with a bonded fleece lining, waterproof breathable membrane and stain resistant DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
Welcome to your generation of workwear.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Pro-Fit moves with you without added bulk.
- Waterproof-Breathable Membrane & DWR combine to repel stains, rain, snow & wind.
- Articulated Knees & Gusseted Crotch improve mobility.
- Double-Stitch Seams increase durability.
- Bonded Grid-Fleece Lining adds warmth, not bulk.
- 7 Pockets including no-snag pen & knife pockets and hip & thigh stash pockets with bonded zippers.
- Riveted Pocket Corners reinforce stress points.
Our colors are functional; they've been developed to work together with advance fabric construction and coatings to repel and conceal common job site dirt and soil. The grays (Crete family) hide concrete dust. The Grain beige color hides soil