Piher Maxipress Piston Clamps - Style R
Piher's Maxipress R Piston Clamps feature dual-threaded screw mechanisms that multiply both clamping speed and force. The threads are split into upper and lower sections, both of which are completely encased in a metal cylinder: the ''piston.'' The two screws are threaded opposite one another, and work together to close the clamp 50% faster than ordinary clamps. They also generate 40% more force—up to an incredible 2,250 pounds. In addition, the clamp foot advances like a piston—without spinning—so any twisting forces that could cause misalignment or marring are minimized.
- Clamp foot advances without rotating, minimizing any twisting torque that could cause misalignment or marring
- Totally enclosed threads keep out weld spatter, dust, glue and protect the threads from impact or arc strike
- Grease port allows you to lubricate the screw threads when necessary
- Handle swivels 90° in either direction and locks into place for additional leverage. Use it in the in-line position where space is restricted
- Grooved jaw heads let you clamp tubular items and other profiles
- Spring-assisted brake prevents the movable jaw from sliding open, even without clamping force
- Heavy-duty cold rolled steel bar provides incredible beam strength and maximum durability
- 1.6" x 0.4" x Length
- Throat depth 6"
- Max Pressure 2,250 lbs