Gray Deerskin, Eco-Glove™, Heatrac® - 2905 - Caiman
2905 - Gray Deerskin, Eco-Glove™ from Caiman
- Genuine American deersplit leather
- Strategically placed external palm and finger patches ensures extra durability and comfort
- Neoprene cuff with hook & loop pull strap for comfort and wrist support
- Fleece lined
- Not for heavy-duty applications
- The Caiman® Eco-Glove™ is made from deer split leather; a residual of top grain deerskin often used for premium consumer goods such as purses and shoes. To give the environment a helping hand, we’ve re-purposed this leather into a functional, comfortable glove which would otherwise end up in our landfills. By purchasing the Caiman® Eco-Glove™, you’ve helped the world stay a little bit greener. Together, we are saving our planet one glove at a time.
- Disclaimer: Leather thickness, color, and quality may vary with imperfections due to the nature of scrap leather (Whitetail deerskin, tanned in USA).