Brand: BOW Products
FeatherPRO Featherboard From BOW Products
The FeatherPRO Featherboard offers unprecedented safety improvements and new benefits in a tool category that has lacked innovation for years. Featuring High Density Foam feathers, the FeatherPRO improves infeed control, dramatically improves kickback mitigation, and better protects your tools and woods from damage.
Highly innovative new featherboard that improves safety and outperforms the rest:
- SAFTEY BREAKTHROUGH: 5 times greater resistance to kickback force versus plastic featherboards – exceptional safety breakthrough
- Durable high Density Foam material dampens vibration for a cleaner cut
- Smooth glide on infeed even under high feather tension
- SAFTEY BREAKTHROUGH: High Density Foam feathers will not damage carbide tip blades and router bits if contacted. Thus eliminates possibility of shards of carbide material flying dangerously through the air.
- SAFTEY BREAKTHROUGH: Unlike plastic featherboards, the High Density Foam feather is only cut if it contacts with a cutter. Simply replace the Feathers and the FeatherPRO is ready for use. Thus eliminates possibility of plastic feathers flying dangerously through the air.
- Two Feather options: FeatherPRO comes with “Standard” feathers – Higher Density Foam and a stiffer hinge. Ideal for high tension. Use "Ultralight" feathers for greater feedback in applied tension and for delicate cuts.
- Non-marring on soft woods and does not leave marks on material.
- Excellent for use on table saws and routers.